A daily meditation at 11 am GMT has been organized to achieve all these as soon as possible.
A dedicated group of lightworkers has decided to improve the meditation further by incorporating the visualization for Syria as suggested by Cobra and the meditation for supporting the Congo Vortex Liberation by a small group of lightworkers who has decided to travel to that vortex to place a cintamani stone.
We can meditate daily (for as long as possible) that those physically making this journey are able to remain invisible to any physical or non-physical entities with dark intentions. The dark cannot create interference with that which they cannot perceive, and this stealth is our greatest ally over the next ten days.
Update: A new Facebook event has been created for it.
Below are the updated instructions:
1. Visualize violet flame purifying Long Island and the particle accelerator (RHIC)
2. Visualize violet flame purifying the plasma accretion vortex and its strangelet and toplet bombs, visualize all the strangelet and toplet bombs being harmlessly removed.
3. Visualize the plasma accretion vortex gradually dissolved by the violet flame and its grasps on earth are being released.
4. Visualize the planet being freed from the influence from the plasma accretion vortex eventually, and the vibration of the plasma, etheric and astral planes getting lighter and brighter until all the darkness is gone.
5. Visualizing this piece of ancient Halafian pottery rotating over the whole Syria pentagram, strengthening the Goddess vortex there and removing all darkness from the region.
6. Visualize all ascended non-physical beings of light, any and all angelic beings, and also the Galactic Confederation to protect the group of lightworkers going to Congo and raise their frequency to the point where they become invisible to anything not of the purest light, as they make this journey of such importance to us all.
Please feel free to do this meditation at any other time if the suggested time is not convenient.
The Goddess will soon return to the Congo Vortex. So be it, and so it is.