Saturday, June 17, 2017

[truthearth] New Video About ‘The Event’

Below is an extremely beautiful video created by fellow lightworker Jonathan Carty about The Event, with background music in 432Hz.

https://truthearth.org/2017/06/10/new-video-about-the-event/
------------------------------------------------------------

These last few days and weeks have been some of the hardest times and experiences of my life so far. How much of it is an attack or Ascension symptoms I’m not sure. But as I emerge from these situations I feel compelled to create something beautiful and benevolent, so I have attempted to do with this video.

I hope this video inspires others to be the change this world so desperately needs. Thank you for your time and love and I send love and light back to you!



2 comments: