Saturday, December 03, 2016

[Recreating Balance] 2016-11-30: Interview with Patrick from PFC Taiwan - Awakening, Living Your Mission

Below is an excellent interview of Untwine with Patrick Shih.

It reminds us how we as a lightwoker and do to help with the planetary liberation. In particular I really like what Untwine said that:

"one of my main compass is to ask myself every day, what is the most beneficial thing that I can do, and I think as you do that, every moment, every day, you align yourself with the flow of abundance, and there are many things that need to be done on this planet, to liberate it, so I think the Light forces are very happy when somebody is willing to do something, because if you look at the 7 billion people on this planet, there’s not that many who are available and willing to do something. So when you strongly genuinely align yourself and are willing to find the most beneficial thing you can do, there will be responses from the Light forces." 

"If you base your choice on helping the planet, on believing that we deserve a good life on all levels, from a positive place, you do your research from this place, you do your choices from this place, there will be things that happen that didn’t appear possible if you look from a negative of ‘oh we’re all slaves anyway’. You want your end results to come from a good place."

http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/interview-with-patrick-from-pfc-taiwan.html

------------------------------------------------



Transcript


Patrick : Hello everyone, this is Patrick, today I’m so honored to present you a very special interview. Today for the first time in the history of Prepare for Change, this is not going to be another Cobra interview, instead I have Untwine, from the blog Recreating Balance. The first time I met Untwine was Cobra Chiang Mai Conference last July. To me, he’s not only a good friend of mine, but also a very very reliable partner for planetary liberation. So on behalf of my group, International Golden Age Group, I want to welcome Untwine to my interview, hello Untwine, good day !

Untwine : Good day, thank you, thank you.

P : Ok, so first question, can we first talk about your story of awakening ?

U : Ok, from the beginning, from this whole life, or later on ?

P : Yeah this whole life, like when did you wake up as a lightworker, and what was your job, and what is your background story before you become a lightworker ?

U : I think the first element in my awakening was from the time I was born in my first, roughly 7 years, I had a lot of astral traveling, especially when I was waking up in the morning, I would first wake up in my astral body, and I could fly around in my room in my house, and touch things and see energies, and I could see myself sleeping in my physical body and then I would come into my physical body and wake up in my physical body. That was going on almost every morning for my first 7 years. Also around this time I had a lot of, during the day I would lock myself up whenever I could, because I wasn’t very comfortable with the outside world, and then I felt and I could see that I was surrounded by beings, who were helping me and guiding me, telling me things, I don’t remember anything in detail, it’s like an energetic transmission that they were doing.

P : Wow, so you can do all this stuff when you were young ?

U : Yeah, until about 7 years old, I think around the time when I had my first vaccine, and I started going to school and it was quite stressful, and all this stopped.

P : Yeah, I have a similar experience, when I was young, probably about 7 years old, sometimes I would ask myself, who the hell I am ? Why am I here ? You know..

U : Yeah I think it’s very common for many star seeds to be like that as a child

P : Well, I couldn’t go astral travel, but sometimes I just ask, is my chinese name really my real name, things like that

U : Yeah, yeah, I would also stare at myself in the mirror, that lasted my whole childhood until my late teens, and I had these moments where I had almost like a vertigo staring at myself in the mirror and have a very strong feeling like ‘this is not my planet, why am I here ?’, and I knew this was not my planet even in my early years, like 5-6 years old. But after you know we grow up and we go to the school system and the pressure from the family and all the society and we tend to forget all this, and just think it’s, you know, childhood imagination. The implants and the vaccines also make it even more, that we forget all this stuff.

P : So, what was your job, before you became a lightworker ?

U : I think these energetic transmissions I got as a child, they stayed with me and when I was a teenager I rebelled very strongly against the school, I hated it I didn’t want to be in it, and it was also very difficult for me to relate with people, with how the world works, and about 13-14 years old I started playing music and that was one of the major things in my life, because it helped me translate, it’s like it made a translation with the world and people, in that way I could relate with people for the first time almost. So I started focusing on this a lot and so some of my first actual jobs until my early twenties were just music, I was playing in bands and going every week to play concerts in like cafes and stuff like that. I could never really go into another kind of job, like 9 to 5, I think it did it for 7 weeks in my whole life and I hated it

P : Haha wow, so you just broke away from the system so early

U : Yeah and also even when I tried to go in it because I needed money, I was kicked out of it very quickly, maybe sometimes I was kicked out because I didn’t fit the profile because I was not really cooperative, and sometimes it was just synchronicities and like the universe making it so that I couldn’t do these jobs. And later on in my early twenties I started having these spontaneous kind of awakenings where I was lying in bed, and, you know I grew up in a sort of atheist kind of background, like ’there’s only matter’, you know in France it’s quite strong sometimes this kind of thinking, it’s a very strong rejection of all religion, which in a way it’s good but they reject spirituality at the same time which is not good so, I grew up with this kind of thinking, and in my early twenties I had a moment where it was like an instant switch, I felt like a shower of Light, I went from completely atheist to ‘oh actually there’s a god, but it’s not an old man in the sky, it’s a presence of Love that’s everywhere’, and I just knew it from within, I had this awakening so then it stayed with me as my compass, because it’s not something I learned or read in a book, and that’s how my spiritual awakening started it’s from inner knowing, and I think it makes it stronger because then you know it from your self, and you don’t have so much doubt when you continue in your spiritual journey.

P : Oh, that’s good, so, when is your first time knowing about the shift of the ages, the Event, the cabal, things like that ?

U : In early 2012, basically at the same time as Cobra started his blog, I had a pneumonia and I was stuck in bed for 3 weeks, and during these 3 weeks I had nothing else to do but to look on internet, and so I started researching different kinds of subjects about illuminati, extra-terrestrials, and all these things and I would stay up all night and just watch, one of the first things that I found was David Wilcock, and I spent probably 1 week, staying up all night watching all his videos, and I just knew there was something to this. And then from that I started doing more research about positive ETs, and also at the same time David Wilcock was doing an interview with Drake, and he was I think the first to talk about the mass arrests, as a concrete plan for 2012, and so that led me to Cobra’s blog like just a few weeks after he started the blog, and then from then on everything expanded.

P : Oh, so lucky, I had a quite bumpy ride with Cobra, well first I read Cobra’s blog in chinese, the translation was not good, and so an idea flashed into my mind, ‘the translation’s not so good, why don’t I do this by myself ?’, and then my previous boss let me go, so I said ‘ok fine’ and somehow joined the group and met Jedi and others. Ok so, did you trust Cobra from the very beginning or, did it take you a while before you trust the idea of Cobra and the Event ?

U : I think from the very beginning I could feel, it resonated right away for me, I was in that period where I was stuck in bed and getting completely mind blown by all this new information and, you know, I didn’t sleep at night that’s how much passionate and enthusiast I was about it, I was very touched and during these months when I learned about all this, I actually quit all the work I was doing, at the time I was living in London and I was playing in bands, and we had tours planned across UK and I just cancelled it, I said I couldn’t do it, because I was so touched by this information, especially Cobra’s first post about the archons, it made a lot of sense to me because I always felt that, I knew about the physical conspiracy but I always felt that something was going wrong energetically but I never really heard about it, and when I knew the extent of the non-physical conspiracy also, it made complete sense because it explains how I felt, how this world is working, and after that I just quit all my jobs and headed to some of the first Cobra conferences in 2012.

P : Oh, so fast, I took a quite bumpy ride before I met Cobra, you know like I said before I quit my job, I had nothing to do, and felt like since I had nothing to loose, why not just do this as a translator haha. Ok next question, how do you find so much background knowledge for writing your blog, like you know, I translate your blog several times and I always admire, wow this guy just knows so much

U : Well, it’s funny because from where I’m standing I feel like I don’t know that much, I think on this planet we are really left only with little crumbs of knowledge, compared to what is out there.

P : I know but, even if it’s crumbles, reading your blog is still like, reading some kind of wikipedia, haha, it’s massive and makes sense..

U : Yeah I do some research and I basically, we’re flooded with all different kinds of information that are sometimes good, sometimes not good, and often mixed good and bad, and basically I filter energetically, when I do research I use my feeling and intuition to go straight to the places where I feel there is something good, because otherwise I think if you just go mentally and you don’t use your intuition you can get drowned by all the noise that is out there on internet and also in real life. So basically I do research energetically and intuitively, and I think a lot of it also is guided by my spiritual guides, on the astral and mental, and maybe etheric plane, especially in the last year I’ve been remembering it more and more, that when I sleep during the night I have meetings with some of them, and so they’ve guided me they’ve guided my gridwork missions, and I think they’ve guided some of what I post on the blog. I think that’s the main thing is that there is non-physical guidance, because we can’t really get physical guidance apart from a few articles on internet, so on the non-physical plane I think there is much more contact that is possible.

P : Hah, so you have a non-physical think tank for your blog.

U : Something like that I think, yes. But it’s not just me I think they are contacting many star seeds at this time.

P : Yeah, ok, so what is your opinion on channeled messaged ?

U : Well it’s a tricky subject I think, most people go into it without proper skills about it, like if you and me, if I tried to channel Patrick Shih, it would already be a lot of work right ? If I tried to channel what you’re trying to tell me. And people are trying to channel beings that are beyond the veil where there’s even more interference. I think it’s possible and it can be very nice but it takes a lot of work and there is a lot of interference at the moment so, it’s not very easy, I wouldn’t discourage it completely, you know it’s like Cobra was saying in those last conferences, if you want to do it, you need to work for it.

P : For me channelers are just being like non physical radios, it’s not really very special but well as we say, use discretion as advised. Don’t do it like you want to show off, if you want to show off don’t do it.

U : Yeah, I think what we see with the channeled messages is pretty much the same with physical messages, a lot of people say they have inside information, often it turns out to be really nonsense. Not only channeling but also physical messages, there is a lot of spiritual gurus and masters that are not exactly in tune I think. The archons have created such a strong illusion and disinformation system that they have gone very deep into people’s psyches.

P : Ok, so next, it is not difficult to imagine the new financial system, and the rise of new technologies, which will be introduced after the Event, since Cobra mentioned these 2 topics so many times, but however, New Renaissance is still kinda vague concept to me and other light workers, I don’t even know how we can work a New Renaissance group, even though we have a strong organization system in Taiwan, so I really want to ask, what is your vision and expectation for New Renaissance some years after the Event.

U : I think it’s a more advanced subject because it’s a subject that requires we go deep into our psyche and into our deep emotional programming, it’s something that for some reason is very difficult for most people to do. When you start to go deep into spirituality and into art, then if you want to really find the truth about these things, you go into a world where, everything the way you live, on every little detail of your life, is questioned, the whole way we build our relationships, with friends and family and lovers, has all been very programmed, and all this is actually very deeply connected to spirituality and to art, I think when you go deeper into spirituality you go deeper into the relationship with your own self and with your soul family, and this is something that is very very difficult for the surface population at this time. So it will take a lot of work on ourselves, and that’s one of the things we can already start doing now.

P : I always say that the New Renaissance group will be the strongest group among all PFC group because it’s all about the soul you know, the soul is much more powerful than any kinds of technologies and money. But sometimes it’s just too difficult for us to prepare for real Renaissance group. So do you want to give any kind of advise for anyone trying to build a strong New Renaissance group ?

U : Yeah I think the New Renaissance is the most long term vision, because as you said the financial system, pretty quickly in the first few years will vanish, with the new technologies, and later on with the spiritual advancement the technologies will also vanish, so the Renaissance is the longer term vision. I think for right now, doing shadow work like integrating your own shadow, and also doing workshops for artistic expression like painting music, all these kind of things, dancing also, trying to connect with your self, with your truest self, and let it express, through the art, I think that’s a good part of the New Renaissance, and the more you build on this, the more spiritually advanced we become, the more the art is so rich and powerful and connected with our higher self. You know just imagine the kind of music that very highly evolved beings can do, it’s so rich and this is where we’re going, this is where we’re heading. So we start where we are and, creative artistic expression is a very good way to get in touch with your soul, with your higher self.

P : Ok roger, ok I will ask my group to do so. Thank you. Next, you have travelled around Asia for Cintamani missions since this July, can you share your favorite, or most impressive story with us ?

U : There has been a few but, there was one example in Kazakhstan that was quite strong for me

P : Ah yes, I know, the ruby, no, the temple built with Lapis ?

U : No that was in Iran, they paint old buildings with Lapis Lazuli powder, that was very nice. But in Kazakhstan that was more of a personal experience where I arrived in the country I had some trouble with the customs, they searched all my bags and then, the accommodation was also trouble, you know often you get some interference when you’re traveling for this kind of project, and after I found a good accommodation and I settled down, I laid down in the bathtub and finally relaxed after a long flight and all that, and I had a flash from a dream, where actually few weeks before that I had dreamed that whole exact unfolding of what would happen when I landed in Kazakhstan and I could still hear the voice of my guides saying ‘you will have a rough arrival in Kazakhstan but then everything will be resolved, and then you will remember this dream’, and I could see even the little details of what the objects were in the bathroom, and that was just a very strong personal experience for me to remember how my guides are really watching the whole process and protecting and guiding it, and also it was quite mind blowing for me to see how they knew in advance, few weeks in advance, they had predicted how it would all happen, even exactly where I would stop and what I would do this whole evening, that’s quite mysterious for me how can they predict things like that so accurately.

P : Or maybe you just planned this trip with them few weeks ago

U : Yes exactly, I probably did, but in that trip I hadn’t booked anything in advance, and I didn’t remember myself, where I would go, until it happened.

P : You were just so amazed that everything just stick to the plan haha

U : Yeah maybe because it doesn’t often happen haha

P : Like ‘wow, everything stick to the plan’. Ok my next question is money, as you just take long stay travel quite frequently, have you ever felt worried about money, or other aspects of your life like, your family or marriage ?

U : My family and marriage no. But money… Well all this was part of, when I first started awakening, I went through also some sort of deprogramming process, not 100% but basically I think in my early twenties I had some years of some kind of difficult experiences and awakening experiences where I detached from most of this, not 100% but quite strongly. Like I said I never really went into a 9 to 5 job or settling in a family, I could never do it, even though sometimes I thought about it, my whole reality went strongly against it. So, money is sometimes a little worry, but I trust that if I do my best to align myself with the Light, then it will provide somehow, if the mission needs to happen, it will be made possible, and it has worked more or less so far.

P : So your money sometimes just comes out of nowhere ?

U : Yes, yes, out of places where I wouldn’t expect it at all. Basically I think the best way to relate to money is to not focus on the money itself, because it’s all virtual and..

P : It’s a tool, just a tool

U : Yeah, so focus on what you want to do with it.

P : Yeah you always told me like that, yeah it’s just a tool, and the number is not really important, focus on what you want to do, and if you want to do it perfect, do your best, the money just come, somehow.

U : Yeah, especially if you, one of my main compass is to ask myself every day, what is the most beneficial thing that I can do, and I think as you do that, every moment, every day, you align yourself with the flow of abundance, and there are many things that need to be done on this planet, to liberate it, so I think the Light forces are very happy when somebody is willing to do something, because if you look at the 7 billion people on this planet, there’s not that many who are available and willing to do something. So when you strongly genuinely align yourself and are willing to find the most beneficial thing you can do, there will be responses from the Light forces.

P : Like remind yourself everyday, what we can do for the path, stay on track, and everything will be ok.

U : Yeah, yeah. And it’s not about putting so much pressure on yourself, because some days, the most beneficial thing you can do is to take care of yourself. But keep the vision, it builds day after day, to find the thing that would be the most beneficial for your evolution and for the planetary liberation, I think that’s one of the best question we can ask ourselves repeatedly at this time.

P : Ok nice. Last question, can you describe your daily life as a full time lightworker ?

U : Well it changes a lot, depending which country I am because I’ve been traveling a lot in the past few years, so depending where I am it will vary a lot.

P : So almost like a free schedule, you just do what you want to do and what you have to do. So free

U : Yes. This was the thing I wanted most since I was a child, the thing that was the most painful for me when I was in school is not being able to choose what I can do with my time, I think that’s the worst thing. This is slavery, if you’re not able to choose what you can do with your time, that’s the definition of slavery I think.

P : For you you just live with full control of your time, you can do what you want and you know what you want to do.

U : Yeah, not 100%, because I’m still on this planet, but as much as I can. That’s the thing is the quarantine, we are blocked from other planets but we’re also blocked from our own planet, most people don’t even have the freedom to explore and really know what’s going on on this planet, and you know when you think outside of their system, you can realize there’s actually solutions where they would have you believe that there is none, but there are. What Cobra I think was calling the cracks in the matrix. If you step outside a little bit, and you try to find other way of living for yourself, it’s gonna be different for everybody, but there will be something for you. There will be always a better solution, but most people don’t even try because they don’t believe there is.

P : They just say ‘I have to stick inside my comfort zone, even though this comfort zone is really small and not so comfortable’

U : Yeah, because the fear of survival is how we’re programmed and it’s what defines most people’s choices at this time on the planet. But it’s not a very good way to find the best solutions, because you’re not aligned with solutions and the flow that can come from the Source, from the higher planes. If you base your choice on helping the planet, on believing that we deserve a good life on all levels, from a positive place, you do your research from this place, you do your choices from this place, there will be things that happen that didn’t appear possible if you look from a negative of ‘oh we’re all slaves anyway’. You want your end results to come from a good place.

P : Yeah, like if I chose to stick with my previous job, I couldn’t be here. I wouldn’t even have the chance to meet you, and others and Cobra. Just take a different approach, when you look back, it’s not really that horrible.

U : Yeah, with an open mind, believe that there are possibilities, so much more things are possible in this universe, even on Planet Earth, than we are led to believe. And that doesn’t only apply to stories we read about things that happen outside of ourselves, like the secret space programs and things like that, it also applies to our own lives, to every little aspect of our lives.

P : Ah ok. Oh wow, this is really inspiring, I think our interview can inspire many people. Ok thank you brother.

U : Ok thank you very much

------------End of transcript------------

Much Love and Courage to Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment