- Please bury the Cintamani stone directly in the soil (better than water or other materials), 5 – 10 cm deep.
- If the Cintamani stone is about 2 – 3 grams, burying one stone per hole is sufficient.
- If the Cintamanis stone is smaller, 4 grams should be buried => two stones per hole.
- Nevertheless, all stones that have been buried by now are still quite effective.
- When you bury a Cintamani, please contact AntoAn via email@example.com to tell him where you buried the stone. He is creating a global map for Cobra that shows all buried Cintamanis.
Sunday, February 05, 2017
Guidelines for burying Cintamani Stones
For those who want to bury Cintamani stones, here are some guidelines: