Wednesday, February 24, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-02-24: Article 345 - Heart ♥️ to Heart ♥️

 

 [Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

I want to share with you exactly what’s on my mind and in my heart at present.

For various reasons I have found myself diving very deeply into the matrix structure in recent weeks. Normally I would not have been listening to so many videos of alternative celebrities discussing this that and the other. I discovered many inconsistencies. I was left questioning all kinds of things regarding truth and lies and manipulation. Who is who in the alternative world? Who is real Light and who is false light?

I can now say that I truly believe that I know the answers to those questions. Without having a background where I have followed Cobra’s blog info religiously since April 2012, I don’t imagine that I would have the knowledge to recognize truth from lies on the internet. Of course I have also had to go through a visit to hell and return, a couple of times myself, to gain a much deeper awareness of who might be manipulating who and why at a deeper level. These Jesuits! Yeah ~ they have truly been masters of deception big time.

After the Event the world is going to learn so much truth about how these Jesuit imposters, about how their ‘work’ and fame led humanity astray in one area after another. Wow are they going to be surprised.

You will of course understand that because they are masters of deception, they have in NO WAY forgotten to keep in tune with what the true Light community is revealing. No way! No ~ they know it all!! They always make sure that they are also leading the way into the future. They have so many clever people doing the job of being our saviours one more time in every area imaginable.

This is where I am now in my heart ♥️.

I am so so tired of all of this sharing of information. I really don’t give two hoots any longer about reading about the latest sad stories of how the masks increase the risk of being infected, {truth}, or that the PCR tests are spreading nano technology, {truth} or that an actor is playing Biden’s role {not true ~ he’s doing a good job himself of playing the role of president} etc.

I’m tired ~ so very tired of all of it! X 100.

It will all be over soon so who gives a - - - -. {Choose your own four letter word}.

You have to be able to swear now and again to survive living in the matrix.

Where are you going?

What are your plans for the time beyond the Event?

What bright visions do you have to focus upon daily now because THATS WHERE OUR FOCUS NEEDS TO BE.

Let’s leave the digging for the latest news doing the rounds to those that are newly awakening. We’ve heard IT ALL. We have heard it all and MORE.

1 comment:

  1. The real Spirit and Soul of Christ is the realization of the essence of Life and Creation in Life's human form.
    Once you accept the spiritual purity of such a presence, and compare that to everything else,
    It is pretty easy to see how we were led astray, and who (or rather what) led us there.

    ReplyDelete