Monday, February 15, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-02-15: Article 341 - THIS IS THE TIME WHEN NO ROCK IS LEFT UNTURNED EVERYTHING WILL BE UNCOVERED

 

  [Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

At the beginning of this video James G says about Mel K ”I follow the questioning that she does and its like were on the same wavelength“ ~ which is exactly my feeling with this girl. {no clue what age she is but I feel girl ~ young woman} I posted a video where she was questioned about many subjects on Latest Additions page # 41. I discovered 5 days ago on Feb 9th that its been taken down! I was wondering about what might have been said there that prompted ‘them’ to remove it. Then I recalled that she literally read the text of the end of Trumps speech on January 6th where he asked the people to walk peacefully over to the Capitol etc. His venue was one mile away from the Capitol and was as you already know, in no way connected with what took place. In fact he was still speaking for 25 minutes beyond the storming of the Capitol not aware of what was taking place. So I believe that those words from Trumps speech that Mel quoted was what had that video removed. And on that note ... this will most likely be taken down too. So I suggest that you listen now!

Mel K - As You Wish Talk Radio - EPIC Mel K Truth Bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment