Monday, November 02, 2020

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2020-10-27: Article 270


 [Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

I had a chat with one of my beloved Guides yesterday about my 3 ‘voices’. Like everyone else that ‘lower self’ voice still has its role to play in my life. I felt a need to finally get some clarity on just how much I allowed its presence to affect me.

Seemingly if I look at the time period of the past two months my ‘lower self’ voice has had a voice in things as much as 37%! Awful!

So what do I mean by the other two voices?

Well my Higher Self thank goodness has had about the same amount of ‘leadership’ at 38%.

My third voice is also a very good voice it’s the one connected to my Heart Chakra and unconditional emotional love. It was left with 25%!

So how does that lower voice still have such precedence in my life? It’s ALWAYS HAD WAY TOO MUCH PRECEDENCE.

Old habits die hard.

When you have been controlled... in my case by...

Archons scheming’s to keep me ‘in place’... ALL MY LIFE

Programming in place from a very strict Irish Catholic upbringing

Guilt complex of never being enough, doing enough to have a right to exist.

Gigantic sense of RESPONSIBILITY which was taken upon me at age 4 and kept ruling my entire life until I made a decision to release it over five years ago...and boy that is not done in a flash so to speak...

the remnants of that sense of responsibility is the main force still driving that ‘lower voice’, the one that’s still had 37% of my attention up until now.

No matter how much that you might know about positive affirming, visualisation, focus on constructive thoughts, etc. No matter how much therapy that you might have done to alleviate wrong thinking, that ‘lower self’ voice has been such an integral part of your being for such a long time that it will continue to have a say in things as long as it is allowed to do so.

The Americans have an expression called ‘the buck stops here’. This means I believe that when someone says this phrase, they mean something like ...

“I have no intention of giving one more cent of my resources to something...”

whatever the case or situation might be.

That’s where I finally find myself being regarding this lower voice’s existence.

It’s going!

It’s absolutely going!!

I will give it a few weeks’ time to ‘ebb out’ ~ but I will be watching it’s attempts to return like an eagle.

From now on the voices that I will pay attention to are my Higher Self and my Heart Space... they will now finally be running the show so to speak.

Thérèse Z

No comments:

Post a Comment