Thursday, March 25, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-03-24: Article 364 - I’m Getting Ready to Accept an Invitation from Divine Mother to ‘Come and Play’

 

[Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

Let’s say that there are no restrictions any longer. Let’s say that someone you enjoy spending time with gets in touch and suggests an amazing holiday, or a joint gathering of friends to celebrate a new time of freedom. Is there anything at all holding you back from saying “yes please count me in”?

Right now my reply to any invitation to come and play and have fun would have to be “well I’d love to join the fun, but I need some more time to feel ready”.

I recently left behind me some months of nonstop intensive focused work. When it was over, I was at a point of exhaustion. How do I regain a sense of joy? When you have been pushing yourself beyond your abilities during an intensive time, you simply put ~ completely empty your reserved stored energy. You might have experience of taking care of a loved one for months on end during a serious illness when there was simply no time at all for your own needs of rest / recuperation? When that time has passed you find that you need an equally long time to recover that energy.

During times of intensity, mundane things like dusting must simply be left aside. Yet afterwards when the visible layers of dust are all too apparent who feels like cleaning and dusting and organizing stuff when they’re exhausted? Only those people who have a true understanding through similar experience of exhaustion knows the answer to that.

There is simply no energy available for anything. Because I have had multiple experiences of returning to ‘life’ again after periods when all of my reserves have been exhausted, I have learned how to regain balance. I have learned through many trials and errors that you simply cannot 'push the river', you cannot regain strength and energy levels when one tries to live a normal life quickly again ~ its 2 steps forward and one step back. It truly is a lesson in BEING IN THE NOW. This ability to be here and now is paramount to the Ascension process that lies ahead of us here on Gaia. 

Baby Steps

I want to say ‘YES’ to Divine Mother’s invitation to ‘come and play’. I can tell you that SHE would not be giving us this invitation unless SHE knew we would be reaching a time soon when we will be able to play again. So when She ‘pushes that button’ for Her Divine Reset, I’m not planning on being in need of sleeping for weeks on end and so this is what I’m doing now to be ready.

When I am awake, I follow my bodies needs at ALL times. The energy that’s available goes to preparing good homemade food. There’s some energy available to get my home back to a fresh clean state which means small cleaning projects one at a time. Taking walks in the fresh air are good during recuperation. Some days there’s no energy for a walk ~ your body always knows exactly what energy is available IF YOU LISTEN TO IT.

When Mother presses that button, I intend to have my energy coffers full again. I intend that my apartment will be clean and organized so that I’m ready for surprise visits from family. There will be plenty of food available so that I can serve meals to my visitors. My balcony will be looking like spring is truly on the way, with flowerpots with living plants inviting the bees and the butterflies 🦋 to join me.

So, are you ready?

Here is a link to Mother’s invitation. Do take the time to read it carefully. Her original plan for this beautiful planet was for it to be a place of great joy for her angels to come and play on. Here Mother is making it clear that Her original plans for Gaia (She uses the name GiAnna here) will be realized. 

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/03/12/linda-dillon-mother-mary-invites-us-come-and-play-with-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment