Sunday, March 07, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-03-06: Article 353 - Jesus Has Something to Say

 

  [Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

 I’ve been speaking with Jesus this morning. Now let me just be very very clear here so that there is no misunderstanding. I am referring to the Jesus that many refer to as Jesus Christ Sananda. Because many people are concerned that maybe I am referring to some ‘false light’ Jesus figure, some ‘New Age’ concocted idea of who Jesus really is. So let me be very clear here that I am speaking of our Beloved Jesus Christ who was crucified. He came here two thousand years ago to prepare us all for what we are experiencing right now. The end of Time as we know it. He came to prepare the way through his teachings for a time on earth when the meek and the humble would inherit the Earth. And they will! And He is with us all the way. He has been my Guiding Light for as long as I can remember life after life after life. He has been my companion, brother, best friend, therapist, the Guide who helped me choose the perfect homeopathic remedy when I had my alternative healing practice etc. X 100.

So I know Him. And my love for Him is undying ~ eternal.

He came back then to show us that we too would arrive at a place where we can transcend the limitations of a body and Ascend. The unique thing here is that, at this time on Earth ~ in the coming 10 years or so, thousands upon thousands will choose Ascension. Now if we should feel ready at some point to actually choose that path, we can if we like Ascend and then descend into the same body we exist in right now and simply renew it. That would be the case, if we also make a decision at that point, to choose to return to the surface, to be of support in one of the coming 3 waves of Ascension.

We could also at that point decide to take on another new body for whatever reason. There is no such thing as death, and we are truly going to learn that. The ‘Darkness’ was all about death... dying, suffering. The Light is all about eternal happiness and joy and endless choices and realising our dreams. The way forward ~ the path for each of us in moving ahead is created through the realisation of our dreams. That is to say through making our dreams our reality. The ‘Key’ here in making any choice to create any dream is ‘will this be my greatest happiness to make this choice’. Happiness is the KEY to making any choice. All other choices we make for reasons other than joy will ultimately lead us through a detour of some kind.

This we need to practice now every minute of every day with every choice we make!!

Isn’t that selfish? Isn’t that egoistic? The truth is it’s quite the contrary.

The paradox is that in choosing and experiencing my joy... I have in that space unlimited ability and unlimited energy to give to others what they might require from me.

The picture of Jesus here was painted by Akiane Kramarik.

She began painting it aged 8! To learn all about her and how this came about check out this video. Your heart will tell you if you believe its true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9BGxpf0hU

Jesus is well known in this Solar System. He is a regular and frequent visitor to the Galactic Confederation Ships. He is also a frequent visitor in Agartha. If you are not knowledgeable about Agartha, then check out this page here on Veritas.

https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/galactic-family/agartha

When Jesus pops in for a visit to these places, He is known both by the name Jesus and Yeshua. Some have come to like the familiar name of ‘Yeshi’ which I find myself using mostly. Jesus is quite happy to be referred to by any of these names.

So this introduction to our beloved Brother and Friend was mainly to relay a message from Him which he related via the channel for the Council of Love Linda Dillon recently. Here is that message and a link to the original source.

Jesus Sananda ~ Do Not Avoid Me

Our beloved Yeshi has asked that I share a recent channel given in the Council of Love Teacher Training class. Yeshi reminds us that he wishes to join each and every one of us – to walk with us always and in all ways. We are all teachers of the new way of Love. xxx Linda

Greetings, I AM Jesus. I AM Jesus Sananda, I AM Yeshua, I AM Yeshi, I AM brother, I AM sister, I AM friend. Welcome beloved ones, and yes, many join us here this day in this sacred undertaking as you open your hearts, your minds, and your beings to be the messengers, and to be the teachers. For I, most certainly, have heard your prayer and your plea to teach as I have taught and continue to teach each and every day; to walk as I have walked amongst the people, regardless of background or status, even belief systems.

But, beloved ones, as you say this heartfelt prayer to our Mother and Father, to the Council to which I am part of, most certainly to Gabrielle, to all of us. But to you I say, “Do not avoid me.” You say, “Oh Lord, I would never avoid you.” To which I would say, “Then why, why, beloved ones, do you only turn to me now and then? Why do you not heed my call and my plea, along with everyone else, for peace upon this planet of love?”

When I have walked the planet as Yeshua, I have been very clear that I have walked, and that I would work in fulfilment of my mission, but my mission was the fulfilment of the dream and desires of our Mother and Father, for once the Mother has dreamt, it is so. So, she has dreamt me into reality exactly the same way that she has dreamt you into reality. For you are the teachers, the channels, the healers of this small segment of time in the Mother’s infinite ocean, this small segment of time known as transition to new normal, to Nova Earth, to Nova Gaian. And might I even suggest to you that in the huge scope of what you think of as time and history, this is a far more critical time than the short milli-second that I have walked the shores of Galilee.

And so, as teachers, as healers, as channels, as humans, I have offered myself, I have invited you to come and walk with me or to let me tag along. I have some insights and I have some energies; I have some depth of understandings that will benefit each and every one of you. No, I do not seek to override your divine knowing and your divine authority because the assumption of this mantle is key to the forward thrust, not only of you as COLTS, but of humanity.

You have heard of Advisory Committees, well I wish to be appointed and chosen and communicated with as one of your closest advisors… not only as someone who loves you and knows you, as you do know me but as someone who has, perhaps, different, slightly different perspective on how to proceed on what lies ahead, never to override the dreams and desires of your heart which are magnificent. I only seek to assist you in the fulfilment of your dream, which, by the way, is our Mother’s Dream.

You proceed bravely, and at times fiercely, and at times lethargically… it does not matter. I only ask, reverently, to walk with thee. So, yes, you may have a large entourage, as I have had as I have walked this earth. Did you not think that I needed friends, and colleagues, and supporters whom I could discuss the truth, the feelings, the victories, and the fears of my heart? Of course I did.

This is the Jesus Path…do not forget this. No, I am not asking you to re-walk where I have walked. But understand, the Jesus Path covers the planet and far, far beyond.

Turn to me, turn to us, for what you are doing in this very moment is not just learning about, you are assuming collegiality, soul family, soul circle, creation circle, and I am part of that, we all are.

So, go with my love, and yes, beloved, let me tag along! Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment