Friday, January 15, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-01-13: Article 316 - Before the End

[Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

Therese Z here; Last night I received information about things getting extremely intense in the USA. I have been guided not to repost this information as such. I feel that the information concerns those living in the USA and that IF it is necessary for some reason that the whole world should be told these details then I have no doubt that we will be hearing from Cobra.

It seems that the Insurrection Act was agreed upon by Trump directly after he spoke to the people after the incident on the Capitol. “We must have peace please go home.”

My Sources say that 90% of those storming the Capitol were hired to do so. They tell me that no one died and that it was all staged acting as per usual.

Believe NOTHING you hear in the media.

It’s time to be ready for a crisis situation every way that you know how to be ready.

Things are developing fast. These are the days that we have been waiting for. There is nothing to fear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment