Tuesday, January 05, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-01-05: Article 312 - Some CLARITY ~ Dear Readers


[Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

I have to admit that I have believed that all of my readers understand ~ know ~ are well aware of the fact that WE HAVE WON. OK ~ The Event has not yet taken place and that is clear as day but it’s all just a question of time!

When I posted the # articles 308 and 309 revealing on the one hand, what our controllers plans are - for keeping us in one scamdemic after another up until 2028, or on the other hand how they are planning to bring us into a transhumanist society via this ‘magical virus’ and a false reset to bring us over to a digital currency etc. and totally enslave us...

I did so believing that you all know that this won’t happen!

I now understand from several comments that I ought to have made things clearer by adding a comment on these # articles. I will do so now.

I’m assuming that everyone who follows this blog already has the clarity to see that they will not be able to bring these transhumanist plans into being. Nor will they succeed in bringing in a reset of the economy.

There will be a Financial Reset as explained in the video at the top of this page called Reset Imminent. Maybe it’s time to look at that again and be reminded that WE will be the ones bringing in the Financial Reset ... NOT the Cabal.

 

Thérèse Z

No comments:

Post a Comment