Friday, July 16, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-07-15 :Article 372 - In Truth

[Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

Therese Zumi here:

I have just finished attempting to ‘digest’ the latest Planetary Situation Update from Cobra. Did you too take part in that meditation to assist the Light Forces in rescuing the hostages held below the Congo, Burundi and Rwanda? We did truly support that liberation process and the picture Cobra uses here will be recognised by those you who took part, how these tunnels were lit up and cleansed from dark entities and most hostages freed. Our power to assist in the liberation process is way beyond what many might believe. We are unbelievably powerful when we unite in this way! Mountains can be moved and quickly!

Great news! All Chimera underground bases are now cleared! Other good news right now worth mentioning from this update is “Physical spider king and queen, along with most lesser physical Chimera spiders have been removed also. The remaining Chimera forces are now concentrated on the surface and nothing more can be revealed about that momentarily.”

Sadly, there are still some underground military bases still in the hands of the Negative military and also child abuse centres below some castles of the Black nobility and below some churches and Catholic schools under Jesuit control.

Some very good news is that “The Resistance and the Pleiadian fleet have contacted the Positive military in USA, Russia and China several times in the last few months, and certain plans have been set into motion to prepare for the Event. Cheyenne Mountain and Thule (Greenland) underground complexes are being prepared for that purpose.”

Sadly I have to admit that I have mislead readers in that PINK article called the 'Good News' at the top of this page. The following news about archons and reptilians on the etheric astral planes was shocking for me. “The Light forces are also intensively clearing negative non-physical etheric and astral entities, and their number has now fallen below 50 billion. On the top of the etheric and astral dark hierarchy are still some Chimera spiders who control a few thousand Archons in insectoid bodies (Lords of Karma), who in turn control a few million Dracos who manage the remaining tens of billions of Reptilian entities. “

Let’s hope, pray and meditate so that this intense clearing goes speedily ahead.

We also learned the following very good news. “Certain actions were taken last week by Semjase and some other high commanders, and now a consensus has been reached within the Confederation that a drastic intervention will take place at the right moment on the surface of the planet. Not much can be said about that at the moment, apart from the fact that if the Cabal crosses a certain line, the intervention will come much sooner, and it will be harsher.”

We have been invited to take part in a beautiful meditation on July 19th at 11:11 am UTC. Here in Sweden that will be at 1311 pm. I have already signed up and hope that you will also do so! Such an easy meditation – all we need to do is focus upon that which brings us the most joy to think about and do so for one hour.   https://firethegrid2.org/

Cobra explains that “This meditation will help strengthening the network of Light on the surface of this planet.” So let’s do our important bit in strengthening the oh so important network of Light” Nothing could be more valuable. 

In a couple of weeks’ time it will be 9 years since I started this website. There have been many ups and downs in my life during this time, yet I have somehow managed to keep on updating my readers on a regular basis.

As most of you are aware, I have recently had to experience an intensely dramatic time period of almost two months in hiding. I have not recovered from this ordeal. Many would say that I went too far in my attempts to reveal great darkness.

My Guides claim that I have spent 80% of my time on this website bringing encouragement and trust in that we would reach the goal of The Event. That has been my greatest effort. To that end deep dark truths have also been a necessity to reveal. We have needed to understand what the Resistance Movement and the Allied Light Forces have been up against.

Again as I have not yet recovered from my ordeal, I need more time in complete peace and quiet to heal. Therefore I am informing readers that I will not be posting any more information here until I have fully recovered.

Victory of the Light

PS: I feel that I want to remind you about this part of Cobra’s update “After the beginning of August, certain situations will escalate, as we are entering a special “intersection event” time window starting in August of this year and ending at the end of 2022,…”

When I met Cobra at Laguna beach LA in Nov 2012 one sentence stuck in my mind and I felt that I should repeat it here; “When we reach the media we have won!” Of course he is referring to real hidden truth arriving on the MSM news. Remember these words when you first see real truth on your TV screens. It could be a rocky time for humanity before the intervention of the Allied Light Forces but all that you need to know is that it will end in our liberation. In Love and Light TZ.

Link to The Portal update where you will also find a link to translated sites for Cobra's blog.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2021/07/planetary-situation-update.html

1 comment: