Friday, June 11, 2021

[Veritas Galactic Sweden] 2021-06-10: Extra News

 


  [Original article can be found here: https://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/introduction]

Dear reader, circumstances demand that I say a few words at this time. Due to threats and warnings I was forced to ‘go offline’ completely over a period of 8 weeks. More correctly I had to go into hiding. No telephone, PC, iPad and no bankcard payments were allowed if I was to remain alive. The effects of this time period under great pressure and in hiding has taken its toll on my health. I need to put my entire focus upon the return of my health at this important time so that I am ready for this Transit when its upon us. Therefore my last entry / update prior to The Event is the one entitled ‘As We Transit’ ~ see # 370 below ~ roll down this page and you will find it directly below the Video with the Goddess Meditation by Cobra and Isis. Finally I would remind all readers that over a time period of approximately 2 weeks’ time prior to The Event there will be daily revelations of deep truths surfacing on MSM. Things will seem to be somewhat ‘crazy’ then. People will have some very strong reactions. Trust that these revelations are a necessary part of the awakening process for mankind. All of this turmoil will end suddenly with The Event. All will be very well in the end. That is ensured. Love Therese Z

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear she is alive but that was sure surprising reasons.

    ReplyDelete