Thursday, October 26, 2017

[Benjamin Fulford] 2017-10-26: Another Letter to the Editor About the Jews

Here is another response from Benjamin Fulford about his view on Jews

https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/10/26/2144/
--------------------------------------------

Hello, Benjamin,

It is funny reading how the JEWS do not like being criticized for being JEWS.

No, it’s not the Khazarians, it’s the F-ing JEWS that are destroying the world.

I don’t buy into the “good Jews” and “bad Jews” argument. Those that do not wish to go along with the JEWISH SH#T SCUM in the world should act accordingly and stop calling themselves JEWISH.

Of course you will not have the guts to print this because you are part of the system.

JEWS are a cancer upon this world. Any group that has been shunned from every country on Earth for over 2,000 years should by now realise that they are doing something wrong.

We need to call it like it is: IT IS THE JEWS THAT ARE HELL-BENT ON DESTROYING THE WORLD. HELL-BENT IS A VERY GOOD PHRASE TO USE BECAUSE IT IS SATAN WHO IS THEIR GOD AND IS WHO THEY SERVE. That is the truth. The JEWS do not want the truth to be known.

What are you going to do, Benjamin? Are you going to tell the truth, or are you going to continue to hide behind this Khazarian lie?

Even if you do not print this, I would like you to reply. What I have said is the truth! Are you going to run and hide, or are you going to tell the truth?

Regards



Hello,

First of all, I do not consider myself to be Jewish. I am a human being from the planet earth—that is all. I simply point out that according to their definition, I am one of them.

I think the Jews are like the matador’s red cape used in bullfights. They distract us from the real enemy who is, as you point out, the Satanists. A lot of Satanists pretend to be Jews, but most Jews are not Satanists.

I have and continue to risk my life to fight against the Satanists, but at the same time, so as not to become like them, I refuse to attack innocent people, whatever ethnic group they identify with.

However, the Jews do need to join the fight against the Satanists. They also need to renounce many of the horrific things written in the Talmud such as this: “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Benjamin Fulford

No comments:

Post a Comment