Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[Benjamin Fulford] 2017-07-25: Question from reader (about Israel and Palestine)

Below is a new post on Benjamin Fulford's personal blog, about a question from his reader on Israel and Palestine.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2017/07/question-from-reader-dear-mr-fulford-i-have-been-following-your-weekly-updates-every-monday-for-the-past-three-or-four-m.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question from reader:
Dear Mr. Fulford,

I have been following your weekly updates every Monday for the past three or four months, perhaps even longer. I must confess that at first I was rather skeptical about the White Dragon Society, the Pentagon sources that always seem to be saying something or the other, and the robotic voice. But I am a historian at heart, always on the lookout for the newest piece of evidence, for that missing piece that will fall into place and thus clarify all the madness and the chaos and the despair we are living today.

Two days ago, I visited your blog for the first time. This is how I obtained this email address, which, I hope is truly your address and that it is you and not someone else who is reading this mail.

With the passing of time, your weekly updates have made me feel optimistic about the future of humanity and the world as a whole. I, too, realized some time ago that the world is being run by lunatics. I assume these lunatics are the people you refer to as the Khazarian Mafia. If they had a Plan B, so to speak, besides wanting to hole up in Starlight mountain or whatever other bunker they might have, their sheer recklessness would make sense. As it is, however, if they blow up the world, they blow up with it as well. Not to be a worry rat, but this madness has to stop. According to your robot, apparently it will. I can’t wait.
>
> Now, my question is, what will happen to Palestine then? Will the Holocaust lies be revealed once and for all? Will the Palestinians return to their land? Will the occupiers give up this land so easily? Unlike many people, I am aware that the only thing sustaining the false state of Israel besides the sheer obstinacy of the Rothschild-controled Knesset is the Holocaust Hoax. Without this persecution myth, the occupation of Palestine loses all hope of legitimacy.
>
> Personally, I have many friends of the Jewish faith. How different they are from the psychopaths pushing for extermination of the Arab population of Palestine! If it is the Khazarian Mafia pushing for this outcome, then by all means, do arrest them or even execute them, as you say it may be necessary in your 14 July update. What matters is the good of the many, and for this it may be necessary to sacrifice the few. Or altogether send them to Mars, since it is they who are so interested in the colonization of that planet. Do permit them to take all the gold they’ve been hoarding for the past 300 years. Let us see the good it will make them there.
>
> I understand that you may be too busy to respond to my mail. I do hope, however, to get a satisfactory answer to my questions. This is an issue that both intrigues me and worries me.
>
> Good luck in your endeavors, and by all means, do continue the fight. There are people out here who root for you. Should you need any help besides the monetary one, do not hesitate to send a smoke signal.

BF reply:

The robot voice is actually a robot that posts my subscription blog without my permission. My own voice is distinctly human.

Israel will become a Jewish autonomous zone within a loose Muslim republic and many of its citizens will leave when they find out how much they have been lied to. The Palestinians will get their own state within the republic.

Also, you can help by spreading the truth because the truth will set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment